Prime z270-A
DDR4 16 GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Gaming PC specs:
Intel Core i9 9900KF
Z390 AORUS ULTRA-CF
Teamgroup DDR4 32 GB 3600MHz CL14
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti

Hello. I'm having screen tear when i stream and record on my streaming PC when i full screen project my game capture in OBS in my gaming PC to the streaming PC on OBS. I've been streaming and recording like this for 3 years but all of a sudden I'm getting screen tear on the streaming PC when i stream or record. When I use "NVIDIA NVENC H.264" i get screen tear but when i use "x264" I don't. I thought it was a GPU issue so i even bought a better GPU but still same issue. I also tried lower settings in OBS for the stream or recording still no help. Not sure what the issue is. Help would be much appreciated!

LOGS:
https://obsproject.com/logs/ER5Cyxt4kDYuXh9P

Harold

What is the refresh rate of the display you're outputting from your gaming pc to your streaming pc?

Theomeqa

Just tested it out on 60hz and 120 hz and still there is screen tear in the recording and stream. Also to note there is no screen tear in the first couple of minutes (4-5 minutes) then it starts tearing.

PaiSand

Please review and follow directions and recommendations on the analyzer:

Disable HAGS
YUV must be partial
Enable windows game mode
Completely remove the plugins. In order to remove streamelements plugin (not needed at all) you need to first run its uninstaller, then manually remove the leftover files (strange behavior) in %appdata%\obs-studio\ they keey in here. Finally, uninstall and reintall OBS.

After reintalling, if the Auto-configuration Wizard don't auto run, please do run it. Look inside Tools menu.
Apply the settings it gives and do NOT change anything. Restart OBS (!important)
Perform a test stream of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button again to further troubleshoot any common issues left.

Remember you're using a beta version.

Theomeqa

Does the problem persist if you turn that down to 120hz or even 60hz?
Just tested it out on 60hz and 120 hz and still there is screen tear in the recording and stream. Also to note there is no screen tear in the first couple of minutes (4-5 minutes) then it starts tearing.

Theomeqa

Please review and follow directions and recommendations on the analyzer:

Disable HAGS
YUV must be partial
Enable windows game mode
Completely remove the plugins. In order to remove streamelements plugin (not needed at all) you need to first run its uninstaller, then manually remove the leftover files (strange behavior) in %appdata%\obs-studio\ they keey in here. Finally, uninstall and reintall OBS.

After reintalling, if the Auto-configuration Wizard don't auto run, please do run it. Look inside Tools menu.
Apply the settings it gives and do NOT change anything. Restart OBS (!important)
Perform a test stream of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button again to further troubleshoot any common issues left.

Remember you're using a beta version.
This worked! Thank you

I tried to record and stream at the same time on the "NVIDIA H.264" but that would cause screen tear so i just stream on "x264" and record higher quality videos on "NVIDIA H.264" while streaming. Appreciate the help!!!