Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS)

Free Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS) 1.8.1

oceanhippie

Thank-you - this is a great little program,
also the source code has made it doubly good for me.
I have customized this for the Northern Rugby Union live streams, made it idiot proof.
I've now customized it for Sail Boat match racing.

With a few drop downs and buttons added and removed.

I doubt any one will want my versions - the're pretty specific, but I've extened the XML and there's some pretty java script and graphics on all of them which others may find useful. my builds and Source are here: https://oceanhippie.net/content.php?Cat=6&Res=4126

MSMN5

Is there a version of this scoreboard that includes balls and strikes for baseball/softball game, as well as maybe a way to modify it to work for set and match scores in volleyball? This is an awesome scoreboard for football and basketball, but not all sports use this format for scoring. Is there a way to re-design it to make it compatible for all sports?

DevilDogSoldier

If you're still working on this program, I'd love to see two additional timers.

Ice hockey penalties are linked to the game clock, starting and stopping with it. If that could be added, with the additions .txt files, that would be fantastic!

Thanks for your efforts! This is a wonderfully useful program for my streams.

RavenStreamer

Could you look at adding penalty timers? I'd like to use this app for hockey games, which use 2 penalty timers per team and 3 penalty styles (2 min, 2+2 min and 5min). Penalty countdowns would need to start/stop with game clock. Thanks!

seaus66

Hi there
Great tool
We look forward to using it for our team's game stream

Question
Since our league does not give us clock info, is there a way to disable the clock display and just show score/quarter
1624432314192.png

Like this minus the 00:00:00 piece

Thanks

Jared.DLP

Hello, All :)

Has anyone figured out how to get the Timer / Countdown Clock to function via the .txt file into OBS as a Text Source...? Mine won't countdown in OBS... Not sure if I'm missing a setting that requires activation/deactivation.

Thank you all! :)

jd072975

Hello, All :)

Has anyone figured out how to get the Timer / Countdown Clock to function via the .txt file into OBS as a Text Source...? Mine won't countdown in OBS... Not sure if I'm missing a setting that requires activation/deactivation.

Thank you all! :)
I'm having the same issue. Can anyone help? Thanks

DonGus

Beta testers wanted for Scoreboard+ 2.0.
Please send me an email at ha0511kr.dev@gmail.com to sign up.
I am a old retired computer guy that plays in a lot of pickleball tournaments. One of the tournaments asked to find a way to live stream pickleball with name and score. Update score from tablet. I see there is a lot of scoreboard overlays for OBS. That is what I want to do. Don’t mind paying for low cost purchase or consulting . Just want simple, Reliable and easy to train user. Mostly double play, but there are singles. Much like Ping Pong. I am planning on doing this for multiple tournaments and sporting events like HS FOOTBALL. Could you be of service for me. I am spending way to much time on the scoreboard part of this task. I am under a time problem. My first tournament is in October. I need some tech support to make this thing fly and find someone that will help do initial tournament with me.. I want to distribute your software and tech support to my customers. I need to know licensing on purchasing info. What kind of code is used and can I modify easily. I’m not great at coding , but do a little Arduino C++, python, html. I am working on proceeding from here to form a business out of producing Video Streaming for Pickleball tournaments and other sporting events. I need a partner for the scoreboard part of this endeavor. Please let me know you like to part of this and what youn would expect.

thx

Dgustavson4444@gmail.com

bsack

Hey There, Thanks for creating this! I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the scoreboard remotely on a second device? I'm trying to figure out a solution to have players on the court easily press the score any time they get a goal. Any idea of a set-up that could work with this integration? Thank you!