Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS)

Free Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS) 1.8.1

ha0511kr updated Scoreboard+ With Timer (Fixed!) with a new update entry:

Little update

Hello everyone I have this little update since I found the stopwatch goes over 1 second in the 0 point. Example 11:59 -> 12:01 so it is fixed! But there are still a lot more glitches and bug that I will need to fix. I will make a big update after this one which will fix a lot of glitches. Please if you see any bugs or glitches please e-mail me or tweet meet @ha0511kr for faster response. Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Scoreboard + With Timer (BETA) 1.7.14

Hello everyone Ian here and I have a new design/beta release for this update. Remember this is version is in BETA so this version won't be stable nor has fixed all the glitches (Please if you find one please tweet me @ha0511kr or send me a e-mail: ha0511kr.com@gmail.com). There can be changes made in the 1.7.14Dev so please if you have any suggetions please tweet me or e-mail me now! I will try to get well known glitches fixed by Dev version so please be patient!...

Scoreboard+ with Timer for OSX (Mac) (use version 1.7.14 for Windows)

View attachment 9861
Warning: Delay on txt file which will make a delay txt to OBS

Hello everyone I got great news for Apple peoples. I made a Scoreboard+ on OSX(Mac) so now if you want to use it for mac here you go! Remember this is beta so there will be more bugs and glitches in this version. I have disabled Shortcutkey/Hotkey since I need to recode that part. Remember the Sound tab is not for use right now and there will be a button in that tab but it won't do anything for now. I will...

ha0511kr updated Scoreboard+ (Windows) (Mac) with a new update entry:

Huge update coming!

Hello everyone I am just posting a update that is coming. The reason why I haven't posted a update is because I am making a update that will have
- added icon
- added remote feature over network
- added sound
- fixed lots of glitches that is found by the people
- new version of OS X scoreboard+

So please wait for the new update that would be coming around 2 weeks or less from now! Thank you

ha0511kr updated Scoreboard+ (Windows) (Mac) with a new update entry:

Source Code/Open Source Avaliable + 2.0 Coming

Hello everyone, just letting you know the source code is avaliable: Click Here. If you want to contribute you can do it there, as I am busy all the time. And Scoreboard+ 2.0 is coming, not soon but coming will feature:

• Able to set hotkey.
  • Fully reprogrammed from the scratch
  • Multiple scoreboard for different kind of sports catagory
  • Fix milliseconds update time in the new OBS Studio. (Which OBS studio and...

Counterfeit

I don't know if this is still updated at all, but in case it is - is it possible to have an extra text box added for each team to allow for users to have team 1's full name on one screen and abbreviated name on another? Thank you for this really handy program ^_^

e.g. DIG and DIGNITAS

RCstream

Great app that I use all the time. Thanks!

Ideas if it is ever time for an update:
- Ability to add scorers in a text field so that you can list the goal scorers in a screen. Plus version of that would be the ability to enter a squad to quickly pick scorers and record time of goals.
- I like the long name option suggested by Counterfeit
- An (or several) ad-hoc text input field(s) to quickly update text in scenes rather than fiddling with the text source
- An action button that will start off a bat file of your choice (I want to auto-tweet the current score using a python script that I have written)

John Saenz

Any chance of adding a shot clock to this? Great program. I am looking to use it for water polo but we also have a 00:30.00 second shot clock.

ProblemsGuy

The external download link isn't working. Going through adf.ly first, then skipping ad sends me to sh.st, then to mediafire.com, and it's just broken from there. I even turned off AdBlocker. Any alternate sources?