Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS)

Free Scoreboard+ (Windows) (macOS) 1.8.1

ha0511kr submitted a new resource:

Scoreboard+ With Timer - Scoreboard with Timer, Sports Scoreboard,Sports broadcasting, Gaming Scoreboard

View attachment 5286
This Scoreboard is a great way to use when your Livestreaming Games, Livestreaming Sports(Timer) and also when you need a timer! Here is some features with pictures.
View attachment 5286
View attachment 5287
This scoreboard includes everything you need for basic scoreboard it has two buttons which is "Adding zero to minute" if you want to look nicer and "Adding milliseconds below one minute" when your livestreaming sports here is more pictures....

Read more about this resource...

ha0511kr updated Scoreboard+ With Timer (Updated) with a new update entry:

Scoreboard+ With Timer (Updated)

View attachment 5312
This Scoreboard is a great way to use when your Livestreaming Games, Livestreaming Sports(Timer) and also when you need a timer! Here is some features with pictures.
View attachment 5312
View attachment 5313
This scoreboard includes everything you need for basic scoreboard it has two buttons which is "Adding zero to minute" if you want to look nicer and "Adding milliseconds below one minute" when your livestreaming sports here is more pictures....

Read the rest of this update entry...

ha0511kr updated Scoreboard+ With Timer (Updated) with a new update entry:

Scoreboard+ With Timer for OBS/Xsplit (Updated)

View attachment 5400
View attachment 5400
View attachment 5405

x4one

I have a problem when image attachment to clarify

Attachments

• 6655.png
    6655.png
    18 KB · Views: 492
I have a problem when image attachment to clarify
Sorry about that I founded the program it was just a file that was missing sorry for all these time that I didn't notice I feel really bad for everyone who downloaded. I got 1.7.1 which is that one file update so please download that to get the scoreboard running Thanks!

Last edited:
ha0511kr updated Scoreboard+ With Timer (Fixed!) with a new update entry:

Scoreboard+ With Timer (Fixed!)

View attachment 5312
IMPORTANT!!: Scoreboard under 1.7.1 will NOT run please use 1.7.1 Thank you.
View attachment 5312
View attachment 5313
This scoreboard includes everything you need for basic scoreboard it has two buttons which is "Adding zero to minute" if you want to look nicer and "Adding milliseconds below one...

x4one

Sorry about that I founded the program it was just a file that was missing sorry for all these time that I didn't notice I feel really bad for everyone who downloaded. I got 1.7.1 which is that one file update so please download that to get the scoreboard running Thanks!

Thank you

Jules_B

Hi

Great little app.

Found a little bug when I run it (I have 1.7.2 installed)

If I set the timer to count up and the hour to zero and the minute to zero, then press start, the clock starts at -1:60 and then starts counting up. If I rest everything and set the 'seconds' to one the clock misses the first character of the 'seconds' digits, starts counting from two seconds and then brings the digit back in at three seconds, then carries on normally.

Also, is there any chance you could add the facility to have the timer stop at a predefined time which the user can set in drop-down boxes (like the ones you use for setting the minute and seconds)?

Thanks.

Hi

Great little app.

Found a little bug when I run it (I have 1.7.2 installed)

If I set the timer to count up and the hour to zero and the minute to zero, then press start, the clock starts at -1:60 and then starts counting up. If I rest everything and set the 'seconds' to one the clock misses the first character of the 'seconds' digits, starts counting from two seconds and then brings the digit back in at three seconds, then carries on normally.

Also, is there any chance you could add the facility to have the timer stop at a predefined time which the user can set in drop-down boxes (like the ones you use for setting the minute and seconds)?

Thanks.

Thank you for letting me know! definitely it will be fixed in the next update and your suggetions has been added! Enjoy and thank you for telling me the bug, if there is more please report to me. Thank you!

Updated to 1.7.5!

Sorry people I had a busy life so I couldn't program but I am back here is 1.7.5.
Fixed a lots of bugs or glitches that I found and here is what I added.
Added/Fixed:
-Added Millisec to the stopwatch
-Fixed bug with Timer and stopwatch that was in 1.7.2
-Added suggetions from Jules_B: Stopwatch being stopped in predefined time

More things are going to be added and thank you to Jules_B for letting me know glitches and suggetions!

Please report me the bugs/Glitches in the discussion page!

Update to 1.7.6!

Hello everybody this is ha0511kr/Ian this is another update it's a little update just because there was glitches and bug found in the program so I wanted to fix it so here is the update.
Added/Fixed:
-Added +2 button for basketball.
-Added stopping at predefined time to the 'Timer'
-Fixed bugs/glitches with Timer/Stopwatch

Please report me the bugs/glitches in the discussion page!

Scoreboard+ With Timer (New Update!)

View attachment 8076
View attachment 8076
Hello Everyone it has been a while since I have updated this program. I am very sorry for the delay but I finally made an update 1.7.10Dev that includes these down below. Enjoy the program and hopefully I can be more active with this program in the future.
Changelog:
1.7.10Dev:
Fix Bugs and Glitches
Added Countdown Input Box for easy use
Added reset score button
Better look for setting tab. Below.
View attachment 8077
Changed buttons...