rematrix-filter plugin

rematrix-filter plugin 1.0.1

Saxtus

I am using Windows 64-bit OBS.

I've downloaded the latest zip, but it has only the locale ini file.
Shouldn't be there the actual plugin too inside the 64bit folder?

Am I missing something?

Avith

Hi. I just installed this and it works fine, I just wonder if its possible to install it in Streamlabs OBS too, I did exactly the same steps but it doesn't appear in the app. It is not compatible for it?

kutibotond

Are you considering making it possible to have send channel audio to another hardware output in another channel ? If that would be possible and that receiving channel would still output the audio if muted inside OBS, it would make it possible to output the stream audio elsewhere and stream it on Discord for example as a podcast for example.

pkv

Developer
you would need to have a special output in obs for that; that's very much beyond the scope of this plugin.

zaanee

Hi, I'm so confused sorry. I was just trying to download it and there's two different ones. 1.0.74 and the 1.0.77 and I'm not sure which one to download. I also dont know how to install either. I tried to follow the help of the other guy but I had no luck.

zaanee

One more question. Even if I make the volume for one channel 0 it still plays sound through it. I stream music from a dj set and I want to be able to use my mic with the same interface. I enabled push to talk but when I use push to talk it still plays the other channel. I have a focusrite 2i2

Mishasama

Hello, is that possible update to the pkv's Music Edition version?
It can remix mutil channels to any channel.