Reaper>>>OBS>>>SKYPE

I have attempted to configure Reaper and OBS to accept input from Reaper and route it to the Skype Microphone input.
All versions of Reaper and OBS are current versions (installed today 3/23/2023) on Windows 10

Audio is getting from Reaper to OBS but not to Skype nor to any other mode of output. Can't hear anything.

In OBS I am seeing audio from Reaper’s Reroute on Reaper’s master track Via OBS Asio Driver
I am seeing level on the OBS VU Meter

On OBS Audio Settings/Advanced I have set the monitoring device to Cable Input VB Audio Virtual Cable
In OBS “Advanced Audio Properties” All sources have “Monitor and Output” selected in the “Audio monitoring” dropdown menu
In Skype I have set the “microphone” device to Cable output VB-Audio Virtual cable

The levels from Reaper into OBS are strong.

No audio is appearing at the microphone area of Skype.

I can hear the “Speaker test music” when I test Skype audio in my USB headphones.

The problem appears to be with the VB audio cable.
I also have Voicemeeter installed which could also be an issue.

If anyone can think of an obvious fix for this I would welcome any help.

AaronD

Are you already using the VB Cable to get Reaper into OBS? If so, then it's already taken and can't (practically) be used for OBS to Skype as well. Technically you probably could, but you'd get a mix of both, going to both. There's another option (I believe it's just a bit lower on the same webpage) to install multiple VB Cables, which would solve that problem.

The larger versions of Voicemeeter also include multiple loopbacks, so if you use those, that should work too.