Random Encoder issue

zeldafan001992

i am having an issue with obs giving me random encode errors, its pretty random and does it kinda whenever it wants to, even with no games running. PC specs are an i7-7700, 32 gb ram, 2060 super gpu. Not sure what the issue is, tried reducing to 720p30 and the issue still occurs. Here is the last log that had the error happen

Also, its my first post here, let me know if I posted this question in a correct way

PaiSand

You're using SE.live plugin. Please contact them for support.
Alternatively, uninstall it. Then uninstall and reinstall OBS in order to fix the changes made by this plugin. Now please do a test stream/recording of more than 30 seconds and post the log file here.

PaiSand

Restart your computer just in case it needs to free some processes.
And verify your plugins for updates.

zeldafan001992

Ok, i restarted the computer and its seeming to run better so far, I have one last thing thats happening though. I am running Nvidia RTX noise suppression, but every now and again it will increase the latency in audio quite a bit. Not sure if that can be fixed or not. Anyways, thanks for your help! Everything you have said to do has helped quite a bit! https://obsproject.com/logs/my2169ylO1_Zv9z5

PaiSand

Do not use that noise suppression. It may cause (and cause) issues. Check for video driver updates too.
Also, always keep an eye on updates for the OBS plugins you have installed.

Other than that, it's up to the internet upload capabilities you have.