Question / Help Ps4 audio

Glenn83

Another basic question I could do with some help with if any one would be kind enough to answer

I'm trying to get audio from my ps4 to my xenyx 802 usb mixer then from the mixer in to obs. Problem being is that my mixer is plugged in via usb to the ps4 so i can chat in game and hear audio but obviously my laptop isn't getting a usb signal when I try to set up an audio input source. Ive had it working before but that was with a 2 usb mixer setup and it all worked in harmony how can I get the sound from the mixer in to obs in a one mixer set up would have thought it would be easy but proving very difficult hahah thanks in advance.

Glenn83

If you habe a line in port in the PC, simply plug a line-out mix from the mixer into that.
Worked brilliantly thank you but now my mic isn't being picked up by obs and i can't remember the settings I had last night to make it all work together

Zidakuh

You might have to create a submix. Meaning that one mix goes to the PS4 (through USB) then have a different independent mix going to the PC via line in/out.
There is a bunch of tutorials on how to do that on youtube.