Program keeps crashing every 5 min

Minifish

Obs keeps crashing while I have it open (and when I am streaming/recording) and I can't figure out why. My stream is stable and no other programs are affected but obs crashes all the time. I've tried testing the hardwear, downpatching, changing obs and computer settings, changing where obs was located, and have been looking throught the forums to find any fix but can't. It just started one day (after the 30 update) and hasn't stopped sense. I tried to downpatch to releases that I never had this problem with but they also have had the crash problem. Here is the log of my most recent crash but I can easily get more https://obsproject.com/logs/3znDPCfwMtGhipvw

Lawrence_SoCal

Have you tried running OBS Studio in portable mode without that PoS streamelements plugin?
see your own log and the massive number of streamelements errors

And 3 monitors at 3 different refresh rates... Windows OS not known for handling that well. have you read up on the screen refresh rate to FPS capture rate (ie, advisory to make sure clean, even multiple of each other)

Minifish

Have you tried running OBS Studio in portable mode without that PoS streamelements plugin?
see your own log and the massive number of streamelements errors

And 3 monitors at 3 different refresh rates... Windows OS not known for handling that well. have you read up on the screen refresh rate to FPS capture rate (ie, advisory to make sure clean, even multiple of each other)
I'll try to run it without the streamlabs plugin. Can you tell if the errors are with the plugin itself or the browser sources I use for alerts?

I haven't heard about the monitor refresh rates, I'll definitely look into it. Two of them are 'supposed' to be the same at 60hz but they reset sometimes and one of they goes to 50hz. But my main monitor is 280hz which the others can't do.