Production Pro Theme

Production Pro Theme 0.2

Monsteer

Monsteer submitted a new resource:

Production Pro Theme - Theme for live stream events

Production Pro Theme for OBS Studio

This theme is designed for people who need to broadcast live events with a simple compact design and adapted to the most essential plugins.

It is still a work in progress, it needs to be more polished but it is fully functional.

View attachment 103592

Example of a plugin adaptation:

View attachment 103594

Conventional t-bar and sliders (WIP):

View attachment 103595
View attachment 103599...

Read more about this resource...

nicwillu

Nice theme! Been looking for something like this. If I could come with a feedback it would be to make the buttons more fresh looking. The gradient reminds me of the websites from the 2000s :P

dojacat

Monsteer submitted a new resource:

Production Pro Theme - Theme for live stream events

Read more about this resource...
Hey there,
Thank you for sharing the "Production Pro Theme" for OBS Studio. It sounds like a great resource for those looking to broadcast live events with a simple and compact design. It's awesome that you've made it compatible with essential plugins, making it easier for users to set up their live streams.I appreciate you providing examples of plugin adaptation and conventional t bar and sliders. This gives a good idea of what users can expect from the theme.

Monsteer

I really appreciate all the feedback you are providing ❤
I take into account all ideas and suggestions.

The new theme system in version 30.2 makes it easier to have multiple versions of the same theme, i will try to create different ones with your ideas.