Question / Help Problema con decodificador / Problem with decoder - OBS

TCokies

Estaba intentado configurar el OBS, y al entrar a los ajustes de salida, específicamente en codificador, solamente me sale Software (x264), no me sale mas opciones de codificador, ¿Alguna idea?, mi tarjeta grafica es una GT 1030, tengo 16 de RAM, y un procesador I7-4790S de 3.20 Ghz, muchas gracias.

I was trying to configure the OBS, and when entering the output settings, specifically in encoder, I only get Software (x264), I do not get any more encoder options, Any ideas ?, my graphics card is a GT 1030, I have 16 of RAM, and an I7-4790S processor of 3.20 Ghz, thank you very much.
Sin título.png

koala

The GT 1030 does not have NVENC. To be able to use Quicksync, your mainboard must support it and you need to activate the iGPU in the Bios of your machine.

gRORO1

yo también tengo el mismo problema, solo me sale la opción de x264 y cuando ocupo action o otro programa me sale otras opciones del codificador :(, ayuda?

I also have the same problem, I only get the x264 option and when I use action or another program I get other encoder options :(, help?