PROBLEMA ALT+TAB

Suareeeg

Hola. Cuando yo toco ALT+TAB , las ventanas se ven asi y los juegos se ven de esa manera ( no se ve el juego y es chica a comparacion de las ventanas) por lo tanto el OBS no reconoce los juegos.

No los reconoce ni con captura de juego y tampoco con captura de ventana. Ya no se que hacer y quiero stremear juegos :(

PD: he visto muchos videos para arreglarlo desde OBS , desde el controlador de la placa de video AMD, desde windows y todavia no encuentro una solucion. Alguien que pueda ayudarme??
Sin título-1.jpg

Attachments

• imagen_2022-02-08_235754.png
    imagen_2022-02-08_235754.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 39

Suareeeg

Hello. When I press ALT+TAB , the windows look like this and the games look like this (the game is not seen and it is small compared to the windows) therefore the OBS does not recognize the games.

It does not recognize them neither with game capture nor with window capture. I don't know what to do anymore and I want to stream games :(

PS: I have seen many videos to fix it from OBS, from the AMD video card driver, from windows and I still can't find a solution. Someone who can help me??

Suareeeg

thank you ! I followed the same steps you told me and put the league of legends in "borderless window mode"