problem with the audio

No_name12345

Hello everyone, im new with all this and i recently try to stream on twitch but the problem is that after i say samething, whatever i say it keeps repeating all the time.
If someone could help me i would be really grateful

WBE

Do you happen to have speakers switched on that output your voice? If that's picked up by the microphone again, you'll get a kind of reverb.

If so, within OBS Studio, go to the Audio Mixer. At your microphone: click the settings icon (cog wheel) and select Advanced Audio Properties. At the popup, at Audio Monitoring, make sure for your microphone Monitof Off is selected.

No_name12345

Do you happen to have speakers switched on that output your voice? If that's picked up by the microphone again, you'll get a kind of reverb.

If so, within OBS Studio, go to the Audio Mixer. At your microphone: click the settings icon (cog wheel) and select Advanced Audio Properties. At the popup, at Audio Monitoring, make sure for your microphone Monitof Off is selected.
i already have the monitoring off, so thats probably not the problem
Hello everyone, im new with all this and i recently try to stream on twitch but the problem is that after i say samething, whatever i say it keeps repeating all the time.
If someone could help me i would be really grateful
i will leave some screenshots with my settings

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (160).png
    Captura de pantalla (160).png
    192.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Captura de pantalla (161).png
    Captura de pantalla (161).png
    204.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Captura de pantalla (162).png
    Captura de pantalla (162).png
    196.1 KB · Views: 17

No_name12345

Do you happen to have speakers switched on that output your voice?

Please post a log with your issue! Here's how...
i just realize what was the problem. i don`t know how to explain it well but the stream goes with a delay and when i say something and then listen to it on the stream in twitch, it keeps repeting whatever i say, or if i put music it will repeat the part of the song that i am listen to and at the same time the one of the stream, so as long as i don`t open the stream on twitch should be ok.

here is the log file https://obsproject.com/logs/0Vg4wIY6-tUSOV1-

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (163).png
    Captura de pantalla (163).png
    151.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Captura de pantalla (164).png
    Captura de pantalla (164).png
    191.1 KB · Views: 14