Please Help - Stream lags when I turn on my camera via legato cam link

Bsav

As the title says, I use my Sony A6400 as my camera while I stream. I recently purchased the elgato cam link to help make that possible. During one of my first streams, things were smooth with no apparent problem. But over the last few weeks, I’ve had to stream without my camera as every time I turn it on my streams starts to lags and my frame rate drops from 60 FPS to lows 20’s and sometimes even lower. I’ve tried tweaking settings but at this point I’m lost and getting a bit fed up! Wondering if someone could help me out!

qhobbes

Bsav

Thank you @qhobbes here is the log from yesterday where the error encountered a few different times.

Attachments

• 2021-04-27 19-04-14.txt
    249.7 KB · Views: 25

Bsav

It’s streamlabs OBS isn’t it the same thing? I also have OBs studio and ran into the same issues that’s why I tried streamlabs. I’ll download a log file from OBS studios as well and add it here after recreating the issue! I appreciate the help in this matter!

qhobbes

SLOBS is fork of OBS (supported here, not here). OBS does not have Products (yes there's non-free Tools but AFAIK OBS does not make those or sell them). Post an OBS log and we can look into it.