Question / Help Pixelated Recording

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
If you're able to record in 720p without your computer or the recording suffering in terms of performance, then you can do 720p at 2000-2500 bit rate.

MasterDeathLag

If you're able to record in 720p without your computer or the recording suffering in terms of performance, then you can do 720p at 2000-2500 bit rate.

Thanks for that. But how do i record browser games and crap like that? I can't do anything to zoom in on the game.

Plz help i tried to Game Capture Google Chrome. That didn't work. I tried screen mode. It just captures your screen. And same with monitor capture. What should i use?

BTW CaptainSparklez uses OBS to livestream, if you didn't know already. :)

Jeff Darby

Thanks for that. But how do i record browser games and crap like that? I can't do anything to zoom in on the game.

Plz help i tried to Game Capture Google Chrome. That didn't work. I tried screen mode. It just captures your screen. And same with monitor capture. What should i use?
You'll want to use window capture, and make a separate scene for it. Each time you play a new game, you'll need a new game capture, because it is a new process. Did you read the whole basics article that you were linked before?

BTW CaptainSparklez uses OBS to livestream, if you didn't know already. :)
Not important.

MasterDeathLag

You'll want to use window capture, and make a separate scene for it. Each time you play a new game, you'll need a new game capture, because it is a new process. Did you read the whole basics article that you were linked before?

Thanks for that! because i was wondering why other games were black screens. Until i realized it was capturing a specific program. Then i facepalmed myself 10 times.

Not important. HI I AM HERE.

MasterDeathLag

Also, i open my videos with VLC and no other program can read or open my videos. I can still upload to YouTube, but video editors and other programs cannot open my videos. Is there a uploading limit on obsproject.com? I cant seem to upload some files