Resource icon

Pixel Match Switcher 0.31.8-alpha

HoneyHazard

HoneyHazard updated Pixel Match Switcher with a new update entry:

0.31.8-alpha

- OpenGL shader fixes (OSX, Linux, flatpak builds should now work!)
- reaction for each match entry can contain multiple actions
- there is a separate set of actions for match (off -> on) vs unmatch (off -> on)
- supported action types:
- switch scene (using default or specific transition)
- scene item on/off
- filter on/off
- audio source mute/unmute
- simulated hotkeys (must be assigned)
- write to file (append or truncate)
- frontend actions
- entries can have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

evilive04

look like great project... still would be better as only plugin not whole new obs... i bet you guys will figure it out one day... good luck :)

Ossi_Wilson

By adding the bin file to obs and replacing all existing files, this plugin removed the "connect" button in the stream section of OBS's setting and disconnects me from my twitch account. I tried separately putting the folders (plugins, data & bin) in and the issue occurs when i put in the bin folder. Is there a fix to this?

Skirbae

Hey HoneyHazard! Just wondering if there is any news of updates for this or fixes for the crashes OBS experiences when switching is enabled? This would seriously help me if this didnt crash OBS! Thanks for putting this together

PaulWilliam

This is a brilliant piece of work. I'm using it to move to a lower thirds scene when the pixel matcher finds a grey blob on screen.
One thing I have noticed is that the cpu goes a bit crazy every time I open OBS but goes back to normal if I turn the switcher off and back on again in its settings.

TheGamerMAKS

I never got to use this and now that I'm actually getting ready to use it, older versions of OBS have now lost their ability to connect to Twitch. I absolutely need this feature so I unfortunately will have to update to the official version. Any word on when this will get updated too?

tankman

I've been using this wonderful plugin for a while and now I'm trying to do something more creative with it.

Here's my question: Is this plugin limited to using just one source with the pixel switcher filter applied or does it support multiple sources being used at once?

I have a video source (with the pixel switcher filter) that causes the scene to switch when it goes blue. I want to have another video source (with the pixel switch filter) to also cause the scene to switch when it goes blue too.

So far I haven't had any luck in getting this to work. In the Pixel Match switcher preview window, it only shows the first source with the filter, so it leads me to believe that what I'm trying to do isn't supported (v.26.0)

Thanks

Reactions: PNO

PNO

I've been using this wonderful plugin for a while and now I'm trying to do something more creative with it.

Here's my question: Is this plugin limited to using just one source with the pixel switcher filter applied or does it support multiple sources being used at once?

I have a video source (with the pixel switcher filter) that causes the scene to switch when it goes blue. I want to have another video source (with the pixel switch filter) to also cause the scene to switch when it goes blue too.

So far I haven't had any luck in getting this to work. In the Pixel Match switcher preview window, it only shows the first source with the filter, so it leads me to believe that what I'm trying to do isn't supported (v.26.0)

Thanks
I actually emailed the developer directly on very thing.

I have the same need. Ability to add the pixel match filter to multiple sources. This definitely does not appear to current work. I thought it would based on the documentation where it mentions adding the filter to at least one source.

Prozilli

This is one of the best features in OBS. I am able to move my cameras around and change overlays or entire scenes based on where I am in game. My webcam is never covering part of what my audience need to see when I change screen. Thank you.
Is there the possibility of this being a standalone plugin to be added to current OBS setup?

Alexandremix

This could be the number one plugin in all OBS studio. No kidding, This plugin didnt get traction because it is hard to understand as a newbie and it makes us install a complete obs . If this plugin had work put into it. this would be easily the number 1 plugin in all OBS.

I would love a feature like this. Better implemented.

tankman

After installing Pixel Match switcher with obs version 27, can we update to the latest version or do we have to stick with this version for pixel match switcher to work? Thanks

tankman

Also, the VLC video source does not come up as a source to add in the "+" icon, however after if I update to the latest obs version, the VLC video source option does appear. Anyone else having being able to use (or see) VLC with the pixel match OBS installation?

khaver

There is a video pattern matching macro in the Advanced Scene Switcher plugin. Doesn't need a special version of OBS.

tankman

There is a video pattern matching macro in the Advanced Scene Switcher plugin. Doesn't need a special version of OBS.
Really?? So this video pattern matching macro: if the screen goes dark (nighttime), it'll switch to a different scene?

Fluffless

If I had found that earlier, I could have saved 90 hours to create EYE