PED Scoreboard

PED Scoreboard 0.6.0

aryo_msd

Hi all, not sure if I am missing something in the instructions.
Is there a way to have the Input screen as a dock in OBS and have it as interactive?
At this stage I'm using it on a separate window, but when every I change scenes in OBS, PED Scoreboard gets hidden behind.
I can get the HTML file into the dock but its not interactive

Thanks for any help
I've been using this for a while and it is the BEST! So simple, easy, yet comprehensive enough for a professional looking streams. Thank you so much Tim!

Currently, I use 'always on top' windows plugins such as DeskPins to arrange PED windows so it always stays on top whenever I switched to OBS. Got to be careful with the shortcuts though, they only works when PED window is active.

I'm looking for a way to have PED remotely updated from another laptop using network or the internet. This is where the txt files work their magic, as I pull the data from them directly to OBS using my own scoring layout. However, I still haven't worked out how to update the diamond bases. Any suggestions?

Thanks again, and may I say again, this is awesome!

Attachments

• Score bug.png
    Score bug.png
    367 KB · Views: 124

ttn2207

Tim - I must say this is AWESOME!!!!! I am an assistant middle school coach and the head coach asked the other day if we should video our games. As I thought about that, I feel it would be difficult to know the situation if we did not have some sort of scoreboard showing the count, which bases were occupied, score, etc. This little app FITS THE BILL perfectly! I was wondering if you had a chance to take a look at the bug that was found (Ball 4 with basesloaded only adds a run to the visting team even if it is the bottom of the inning - this actually happens more than I would like for team I coach and the teams that we play).

kai.salewski

Great scoreboard! Easy handling and covering everything I need right now.
I like @ttn2207's idea to ad a pitch counter.
One thing that would help me, would be to have the scoreboard as dock available in OBS instead of a separate window.
In addtion to that, I found the same issue like @ttn2207 . When a run is forced in due to a walk (base-on-balls / 4 balls) the runs are always added to the visitor score. Could you please check into that?
Thank you!

entilza

Tim - I must say this is AWESOME!!!!! I am an assistant middle school coach and the head coach asked the other day if we should video our games. As I thought about that, I feel it would be difficult to know the situation if we did not have some sort of scoreboard showing the count, which bases were occupied, score, etc. This little app FITS THE BILL perfectly! I was wondering if you had a chance to take a look at the bug that was found (Ball 4 with basesloaded only adds a run to the visting team even if it is the bottom of the inning - this actually happens more than I would like for team I coach and the teams that we play).
Ack is that why my runs were messed up, LOL