PED Scoreboard

PED Scoreboard 0.6.0

Tim Elliott

Spotted in the wild - I wasn't even searching for this, it was suggested to me by YouTube. Thanks Voorhees Athletics for using the PED Scoreboard! Voorhees Varsity Baseball vs. Manchester Township (NJSIAA Group 2 State Semifinal) - YouTube

voorhees.JPG

chadwigington

How likely are you able to make a MacOS version?
I do not know, if you were able to convert it to HTML5 and have it to be embedded into OBS as a window - but perhaps that is a way to make it universal. I have been having good runs with the Windows version. But my Mac is faster and runs OBS better when trying to stream via a mobile hotspot (phone)

Tim Elliott

Yes, I've been trying to compile a MacOS version. Visual Studio Code / Electron is supposed to do this but I haven't figured out the special sauce. I have not worked on this for a few weeks, hope to get back into it soon. --Tim

How likely are you able to make a MacOS version?
I do not know, if you were able to convert it to HTML5 and have it to be embedded into OBS as a window - but perhaps that is a way to make it universal. I have been having good runs with the Windows version. But my Mac is faster and runs OBS better when trying to stream via a mobile hotspot (phone)

RoMaster

Tim Elliott submitted a new resource:

PED Scoreboard - Scoreboard software for OBS [Baseball, more sports coming soon]

Read more about this resource...
Tim, thank you for making this. I have been trying to make my own scoreboard and was struggling, and was able to set this one up quite quickly. I just had a few questions. First, did you remove the team colors, final, clear bases and reset count buttons? Also, the count didn't seem to be clearing after ball 4, maybe you can help with that? Finally, the hotkeys didn't seem to be working for me either. Otherwise, great work, you did an incredible job on this project.

Ywdaus

Hi Tim, thanks for the great scoreboard, we are now using it for our local club here in Sydney Australia.
Just one question and I'm not sure if it is possible.
Is there a way to place the Scoreboad exe into a OBS dock, so its not floating on top of OBS or behind if you change scenes?

Cheers
R4C Mt Druitt Lions Baseball Club

lebleus

Tim this thing is absolutely amazing. Exactly what I was looking for. Question and I apologize if I missed this somewhere. In the interface there is input for hits and errors yet I can get those to display on the board. Am I missing something?

lebleus

I have played a little more. Tim, thanks again - this is really good! Some things I'd love to see in further releases:
1 - the ability to put the hits and errors in the scoreboard
2 - there is a minor bug - when you walk a player with bases loaded it adds the run to visiting team even though it's the bottom half of the inning
3 - I'd like the automation reduced to 5 seconds or make it so we can set the time ourselves for automation
I'll post more as I experiment more.

flewstew

Quick Question/suggestion....
I have a stalker sports 2 (radar gun) it has a DB9 pin on it and I use it to display radar readings on an LCD... I have a DB9 to usb cable and just using generic com readers it will read the speed registered on the gun...

Is there a way to include a com reader into the scoreboard that would give live radar feedback?

Thanks,
Eric

The PED scoreboard is amazing i love it. going to imporve my live streams 1000%. in the process of upgrading my internet to 5G to handle the live stream better but keep a eye on my youtube page SPBC TV for more "in the wild" footage :)
i accidently downloaded the 1st version and took a day to manually set up every component of the scoreboard which was easy but time consuming, i downloaded the latest version and just adding the window capture of the scoreboard to the scene only took 20sec, genius!.
p.s only feedbck i have right now is changing colours of team name background is there a list of colours to choose form? thanks again Tim!

ramjultv

Hey Tim thank you for making this scoreboard. I downloaded on my desktop pc and it works perfect. Now the thing is that I want it to use on my laptop the problem is that I have a MacBook Air M1. Have you though on making it for macOS? I haven't found another like this one for Mac . I don't know if you know any other already available or if you are planing to make it for macOS too.

jws54

Tim. Thank you for a great scoreboard app. I have been using it all season. here is a link to one of our games https://fb.watch/cuvLOJdaS4/
I'm a one man band -- broadcasting, running camera & live stream, scoreboard. The keyboard shortcuts are great. A couple suggestions from my wish list:
1. when you reset score, can it also reset inning to top1. IOW, reset so it's ready for a new game.
2. I think it's been mentioned before, but a bases loaded walk always adds a run to the visitor
3. a horizontal scoreboard window option

Again, thank you for a great product. I give up 100 thumbs up!

amauriliu

Tim, thank you very much!

You can be sure that the plugin is already helping a lot of people

I have 1 doubt, how do I place the icon of the bases correctly?

It looks just like the picture to me.

Is it because of my language? Brazilian Portuguese

1650732115147.png

Kyle_Gutshall

Tim, the season starts soon! Have you gotten around to allowing the program to disable certain features like base runners, the count and number of outs? I'm a one man show, and can't keep up with everything. Thanks!

Ywdaus

Hi all, not sure if I am missing something in the instructions.
Is there a way to have the Input screen as a dock in OBS and have it as interactive?
At this stage I'm using it on a separate window, but when every I change scenes in OBS, PED Scoreboard gets hidden behind.
I can get the HTML file into the dock but its not interactive

Thanks for any help

ScreenShot056.png