Resource icon

Pan Zoom Rotate 1.4

khaver

I don't know anything about animating in OBS using Lua. I did see somewhere here a plugin for animating settings. I don't know if it works with Lua scripted filters.

khaver submitted a new resource:

Pan Zoom Rotate - Filter to pan, zoom and rotate a source

Read more about this resource...
Hi, Is there a little more instruction available for Mac to install it. Assuming I may be installing it wrong, but I know you haven't tested it with Mac yet. I've tried a couple of different ways; The script editor and dragging and dropping. When I try via the script editor only one of the files shows up to add to the OBS script. It shows up in filters and I can add it, but it says,"no properties available" after selecting it. I am using the current version of OBS and Monterey OS . Thank You for your time and effort! Can't wait to try it.

Hi, Is there a little more instruction available for Mac to install it. Assuming I may be installing it wrong, but I know you haven't tested it with Mac yet. I've tried a couple of different ways; The script editor and dragging and dropping. When I try via the script editor only one of the files shows up to add to the OBS script. It shows up in filters and I can add it, but it says,"no properties available" after selecting it. I am using the current version of OBS and Monterey OS . Thank You for your time and effort! Can't wait to try it.
Ok. So I tried again via the scripts within OBS and it is listed but greyed out so that i can't select it. Any guidance would be appreciated! Thanks.

Ok. So I tried again via the scripts within OBS and it is listed but greyed out so that i can't select it. Any guidance would be appreciated! Thanks.
UPDATE: I have OBS installed on a Virtual Machine with Win 10 and it works. However, it is not working in Mac OS Monterey as mentioned above. Thanks in advance!

khaver

Make sure the filter-PZR.effect file is in a subfolder in your scripts folder named "filter-PZR".

khaver

You might get a clue as to why it's not working in Mac by looking at the logs. Search for "filter-PZR".

khaver

You need to unzip the contents of the zip file into a folder where you put other scripts (can be any folder on your drive). In that folder you will have the filter-PZR.lua file and a subfolder named filter-PZR with the file in it named filter-PZR.effect. In OBS' script loader, hit the "+" and navigate to where you unzipped the files. Load the filter-PZR.lua file. When you load it, on the right side of the scripts panel it should say "Filter for panning, zooming & rotating."

You need to unzip the contents of the zip file into a folder where you put other scripts (can be any folder on your drive). In that folder you will have the filter-PZR.lua file and a subfolder named filter-PZR with the file in it named filter-PZR.effect. In OBS' script loader, hit the "+" and navigate to where you unzipped the files. Load the filter-PZR.lua file. When you load it, on the right side of the scripts panel it should say "Filter for panning, zooming & rotating."
Khaver, Thanks so much! Yes, I have ben trying that and I suspect their is some issue with the download of the other file with the Filter PZR effects in it . I can load the Lua file with no problem, but the effects I can't. At first download it tells me to wait for the download to complete and then much later it shows up in scripts, but I can't select or open it. Perhaps their is something missing in this script for the Mac. The file isn't that big, correct? It worked for Win 10 on my Virtual Machine. I truly appreciate your help though. Any other thoughts?.... Also the folder cannot be uploaded either.

Last edited:

khaver

Your logs show this error:
cannot open /Users/user/Downloads/filter-PZR/filter-PZR.lua: No such file or directory

Where is the file "filter-PZR.lua" located on your drive? Where that file is located, is there a subfolder named 'filter-PZR"? If there is, is there a file called 'filter-PZR.effect" in that folder?
Can you post a screen grab of the OBS scripts dialog box when you click the "+" to load a script?

Try this, open the zip file and drag the filter-PZR.lua file to your Desktop. Also drag the filter-PZR folder that's in the zip file to your Desktop. Now in OBS load the script by navigating to your Desktop and selecting the filter-PZR.lua file from there. If it still doesn't work, post another log.

PZR Effects Script .png
PZR Effects Script .png
PZR Effects Script .png

khaver

You need to put the filter-PZR.lua file in the same folder as "clock-source.lua", "countdown.lua", "instant-replay.lua", "pause-scene.lua", etc. Make sure to remove filter-PZR.lua from the script list before loading it again from this new location.