Open Joystick Display

Free Open Joystick Display 2.6

@Mr. Mendelli
Is there a way to run/start OJD in broadcast mode? Something like a commandline argument or switch? I checked the Entering Broadcast Mode portion of the user manual but didn't find anything like what I'm looking for.
Not as of right now, broadcast mode is turned off by default when the application loads. I felt like there was a reason I did this and I also mimic'd this behavior in Open Randomizer Tracker- but I don't remember why. I look into why I did this and get back to you- if there is no technical reason I can get a release out that could make it an option like a command line argument. (However I'm out for business until end of next week so it will have to wait until next weekend).

@Mr. Mendelli

Not as of right now, broadcast mode is turned off by default when the application loads. I felt like there was a reason I did this and I also mimic'd this behavior in Open Randomizer Tracker- but I don't remember why. I look into why I did this and get back to you- if there is no technical reason I can get a release out that could make it an option like a command line argument. (However I'm out for business until end of next week so it will have to wait until next weekend).
@Mr. Mendelli
Yeah there is no technical reason, just tried it out. I'll have a new binary uploaded next week and I will reply here with it. Thanks!
Excellent! Thank you for adding such a minor feature. My reason for asking is because I'm writing a script to run OBS and OJD at the same time from one shortcut. Thank you for your support.