Free Open Joystick Display [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 225844

Hello. :) Will you add the MODE button to the Mega Drive theme's 6-button and streamer styles? (This button is used in some games.)

D

Deleted member 225844

Sounds reasonable. I just got my new workstation this week and have to re-setup my deploy process, once I have that done I can do a small patch for that.
Cool. :) Nice work, by the way.

RetroWeeb

RetroWeeb updated Open Joystick Display with a new update entry:

Open Joystick Display 2.8.0 - SCUF Playstation 4 Themes, Mode Button for MD, Invert Options

New release of Open Joystick Display! Has the following features added to it:
  • Directionals can now be inverted on the X or Y axis as required. This was to solve some issues with using the official Nintendo gamecube adapter c-pad.
  • SCUF Playstation 4 themes have been added, with over 25 different styles to choose from.
  • Sega Genesis 6-Button controller now has a MODE button, MODE has been added to the button selection menu. (as requested by @SJP176 )
  • There...

Read the rest of this update entry...

D

Deleted member 225844

There's a bug where the profile window size changes. I have my profile window locked at the sizes 600 height and 800 width, and after closing and re-opening the program, these settings often decrease by 10 to 590 height and 790 width.

Attachments

• OJD.PNG
    OJD.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 30

RetroWeeb

There's a bug where the profile window size changes. I have my profile window locked at the sizes 600 height and 800 width, and after closing and re-opening the program, these settings often decrease by 10 to 590 height and 790 width.

What OS are you using this on? Because I don't see this on the latest build in Windows or Linux (XFCE, XOrg)

D

Deleted member 225844

What OS are you using this on? Because I don't see this on the latest build in Windows or Linux (XFCE, XOrg)
I've done some further testing and this bug only occurs when I'm using OJD on my second monitor, which has a 4K display.

RetroWeeb

I've done some further testing and this bug only occurs when I'm using OJD on my second monitor, which has a 4K display.

For funsies, is this display using a High DPI mode? I don't have a 4k monitor to test this with so the only thing I can think of is that windows is returning the incorrect pixel sizes for the window because of the high dpi mode (because it's scaled at a ratio and not 1:1). However my two 1080p monitors work just fine with this feature.

D

Deleted member 225844

For funsies, is this display using a High DPI mode? I don't have a 4k monitor to test this with so the only thing I can think of is that windows is returning the incorrect pixel sizes for the window because of the high dpi mode (because it's scaled at a ratio and not 1:1). However my two 1080p monitors work just fine with this feature.
Both my 4K monitors are 27-inch displays. I have windows set to 150% on them.

D

Deleted member 225844

I did some more testing. Whenever I move the window around in broadcast mode and then go back into configuration mode, the height and width have both changed.

RetroWeeb

@SJP176 I tested 150% scaling and I see this issue however I don't know how to fix it. This is likely a subpixel DPI scaling problem in windows. High DPI issues like this don't show itself in Linux (I haven't tested MacOS, though knowing how well apple handles subpixel scaling it is likely fine). It's a problem with how the Window Manager returns the boundaries for the box, likely I could just attempt to keep it static and rebuild the boundary object with my settings but I'll have to test it.

Helious

Hey @RetroWeeb I was wondering if there was a way in the future, to add gamecube adapter support? Like the WUP-028 driver that allows for Wii U Adapter use in dolphin... but in OJD? I can't seem to get my adapter to work ;-; ( btw thanks for reading! :] )

RetroWeeb

@Helious I don't support 3rd party drivers for OJD as it would cause me countless headaches (and I only have limited hardware on hand), here is a similar issue I had and we determined that it was an operating system / kernel driver issue: https://github.com/KernelZechs/open-joystick-display/issues/49

The standard HID driver should work with your adapter. If it doesn't I suggest buying the mayflash adapter that everyone uses which I know works and is PC supported.

FlorentAero

Hey, I would highly appreciate if you could add a theme for my Saitek pro flight yoke system. If this is something that you can do it would be really nice of you, thank you !

Finalthief

Hello! Question, on fight stick theme how can I switch the stick to to follow the dpad input? I thought it might be the four position one but no dice. The dpad inputs shows on the regular controllers theme so I know I have the right setting on my fight stick. Thanks for your support!

1588122679125.png

1588122877881.png

Cinaeth

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to add L2 and R2 into the nintendo super famicom streamer layout? This would be more personal use, and I jsut don't see an easy way to do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.