A powerful and easy to use streamer-ready overlay for your joystick or gamepad. Works with OBS and other broadcasting software. Completely free and open source!
New Features in 2.2:
Released: April 20th 2019
- Client/Server Support (OJD Server)
- Use this tool when you have a separate encoding + gaming PC!
- 80s Joysticks and Joypads (Joysticks in the 80s Theme)
- Atari VCS (2600) Joystick
- Commodore 64 Competition Pro Joystick
- Sharp X68000 X1 Joycard
- Infinity Fix for Some Analog Controllers
- Custom OJD SVG Namespace
- Bug Fixes
- NintendoSpy/RetroSpy Support!
- Playstation and Xbox Fight Stick Themes.
- Arcade Stick Support.
- Interface Tweaks.
- Performance Enhancements.
- Updated Documentation.
- PC-Engine Controller Themes.
- Sega Dreamcast Controller Themes.
- Sega Saturn Controller Themes.
- Support for CAPTURE and RUN Buttons.
- Minor changes and patreon backers list.
- Support for continuous integration pipeline. (In Discord)
- macOS Support
- Linux 32-Bit Support
- Windows 32-Bit Support
- Updated interface and color theme.
- Broadcast profiles
- Brand new themes for the following platforms. All with various controller styles as well as streamer-style color options! Included in this update are:
- Nintendo Gamecube
- NES / Famicom
- SNES / Super Famicom
- Nintendo 64
- Sega Master System / Mark III
- Sega Genesis / Mega Drive
- Sony Playstation
- Updated theme engine with sub-themes (Styles)
- Better SVG support
- Ability to change the event polling rate for better response time.
- Wide Support for Joysticks/Controllers/Gamepads
- Custom Themes
- Custom Mappings
- Chroma Support
- Broadcast Mode for OBS
- Developer Friendly Documentation
- More themes such as Nintendo Switch
- Portable console overlays like Game Boy and Game Gear
- RAW HID Controller Support for Devices (Like Switch Pro Controller)
Download latest packages:
Read the user guide to get started:
Want to build custom themes? Read our developer guide:
What to get involved or report an issue? Do it on our GitHub