A powerful and easy to use streamer-ready overlay for your joystick or gamepad. Works with OBS and other broadcasting software. Completely free and open source!
Note: I'm looking for developers who want to help me work on this project. So far it's been just me, but there is still a ton of things to make this tool awesome! Anything from themes to core development. If you want to help head over to our discord (linked below) and get involved!
New Features in 1.03:
- PC-Engine Controller Themes.
- Sega Dreamcast Controller Themes.
- Sega Saturn Controller Themes.
- Support for CAPTURE and RUN Buttons.
- Minor changes and patreon backers list.
- Support for continuous integration pipeline. (In Discord)
- macOS Support
- Linux 32-Bit Support
- Windows 32-Bit Support
- Updated interface and color theme.
- Broadcast profiles
- Brand new themes for the following platforms. All with various controller styles as well as streamer-style color options! Included in this update are:
- Nintendo Gamecube
- NES / Famicom
- SNES / Super Famicom
- Nintendo 64
- Sega Master System / Mark III
- Sega Genesis / Mega Drive
- Sony Playstation
- Updated theme engine with sub-themes (Styles)
- Better SVG support
- Ability to change the event polling rate for better response time.
- Wide Support for Joysticks/Controllers/Gamepads
- Custom Themes
- Custom Mappings
- Chroma Support
- Broadcast Mode for OBS
- Developer Friendly Documentation
- Arduino/Serial/NintendoSpy Support
- More themes such as Nintendo Switch, Atari 2600, and Gameboy
- Support for four-position joysticks (Atari/Commodore, and some Fight Sticks)
- Portable console overlays like Game Boy and Game Gear
Download latest packages:
Read the user guide to get started:
Want to build custom themes? Read our developer guide:
What to get involved or report an issue? Do it on our GitHub
Also join our Discord!
Our Patreon Page: