Question / Help Only using headset, when i stream i can hear the audio in the headset but the stream can not.

VenomDKS

So ive been trying to set up my stream for the past week watching every video i can get my hands on in hopes of getting this right but nothing makes the game audio play on a recording or stream ( more focused on streaming ) which is weird as the headset is the only audio source and every option for desktop audio is under my headset ( Razer Kraken ) Please if anyone can help with this issue it would be greatly appreciated as its really starting to frustrate me and thats not why i wanted to stream. I just wanna have fun with friends and stream.

Harvey S

In Advanced Audio Properties the default setting is : Monitor Off this sends audio to the stream\recording. : Monitor Only sends audio to default audio device ( headphones). : Monitor and Output sends audio to default audio and to the stream\recording

VenomDKS

Yeah i have the desktop audio setting on monitor and output so i can hear the game and so can the viewer but for some reason i can hear the audio and the viewer can only hear my voice...