Question / Help Old Games Low FPS Stream, New Games Fluid

mahid

Hi,

Whenever I stream some games like Assassin's Creed Unity, CS:GO, Call Of Duty I lag really bad on stream. However, I can run the game flawlessly on my pc. When I stream new games such as Battlefield V Ultra settings, Fortnite, PUBG, I run the games flawlessly on stream without any low framerate. When I get those low framerates, it shows that I have no frame drops, it just shows that my frames start streaming in 27 FPS from 60 FPS. The biggest problem comes to CS:GO, I get 500 fps ingame but drop to rendering 20 frames on obs sometimes.

Ex. https://clips.twitch.tv/InquisitiveBrightLouseDendiFace

Here are my PC Specs and OBS Settings:
CPU: i9-9900K
VIDEO: DUAL EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z390-A PRO
MEMORY: 32GBRGB Lightning DDR4/3000MHz

OBS:
Encoder: NVENC H.264
Bitrate: 6000
Preset: High Quality
Profile: High
Resolution: 1920x1080
FPS: 60

Internet Speed:
60 mbps Up and Down

I tried playing around lowering my settings and bitrate on OBS but it doesn't help out in my case whatsoever. Does this have anything to do with render lag?

mahid

I am having the same issue, but recording, have you figured it out?
Not really no. I only had a temporary solution which I limited my in game frames. For example, I would get around 400 frames for CS:GO, where I limited it to 165 and saw that it wouldn’t be choppy on OBS. But later on the stream, it would go back to being choppy as it used to. Which I find really weird.

ThisBytesForYou

Check it out, I have it figured out, you can find it on my channel, I have not done streaming, but if you are interested in Streaming, please comment on the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or2noUm0heE

Not really no. I only had a temporary solution which I limited my in game frames. For example, I would get around 400 frames for CS:GO, where I limited it to 165 and saw that it wouldn’t be choppy on OBS. But later on the stream, it would go back to being choppy as it used to. Which I find really weird.