OBS Xbox game bar widget

sospwa

I just discovered that xbox game bar supports 3rd party widgets and I thought that a widget that could work in tangent with the OBS app could be great, for displaying chat or other things on top of the game or whatever I am streaming.

Birko

Hi guys. If you are interested . I am currently in progress off building one. Still a WIP but any suggestions could be helpful. Started as my free time initiative. but found out this post while googling so wanted to share

widget.png

Hafizdkren

Hi guys. If you are interested . I am currently in progress off building one. Still a WIP but any suggestions could be helpful. Started as my free time initiative. but found out this post while googling so wanted to share

View attachment 69636

Is there any link to your github, cuz I try to googled it but found no link on front pages.

uncbuck77

That sounds great. I did have it set up in OBS where the party chat was on a separate channel and now something changed and it is no longer letting that setting work and I can't separate the chat from the game audio in OBS which prevents me from streaming and/or recording because some of my friends don't want their voice out in the public so I have to be able to mute out the chat channel.