OBS UI lag/blue screen problem

ttenshiis

Hello! Lately I have noticed that when I'm streaming on Twitch, my computer will occasionally blue screen after about 45-60 minutes of streaming. Also, before I even start streaming, my OBS UI is super laggy (like the audio mixer bars and stuff like that, even my mouse movement slows down a bit). For reference, I have windows 11 and the latest version of OBS. I even tried completely wiping my OBS installation and redoing all of my scenes from scratch with a clean reinstall. I thought that fixed it for a bit, but it ended up blue screening again and the UI is back to being laggy. Does anyone know what's causing this/how to fix it? The log file for the last time it blue screened is attached. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2022-08-02 21-16-06.txt
    101.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ttenshiis

I'm still having this issue. Any help would be appreciated. I can't open OBS without it lagging my entire computer.

PaiSand

please review and follow directions and recommnedations on the analyzer:
You want to reduce the amount of browser sources per scene.
Windows 11 causes issues too. Not for all but some there are people reporting problems with it. That's why I recommended to stay with windows 10 fully updated until win 11 is mature enough for production or win 12 is released.

ttenshiis

please review and follow directions and recommnedations on the analyzer:
You want to reduce the amount of browser sources per scene.
Windows 11 causes issues too. Not for all but some there are people reporting problems with it. That's why I recommended to stay with windows 10 fully updated until win 11 is mature enough for production or win 12 is released.
I have started running OBS as admin and got rid of my display capture that could've been causing interference with game captures. I'm mainly wondering why it blue screens when I stream. I've had windows 11 and OBS running together since windows 11 was released, so I'm not sure why it suddenly started giving me issues. But thank you for your reply!

PaiSand

The blue screen may be related to something else, software or hardware related. You need to check windows events viewer.