OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued]

OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued] v1.0

ItsDaveMars

Does anyone know where OBS Transition Matrix stores saved data? I keep getting transitions overwritten and have to reset 8-10 of them every time I restart OBS. Was hoping to be able to just copy a backup of the stored transitions. Thanks!

JonathanB

I'm also having it where Transition Override Matrix keeps adding a Transition to one of my scenes, even though I removed it.

TJG

Has anyone got this working on a mac? I'm getting errors following the instructions on git to build the plugin. Has anyone found a version of the plugin built and packaged anywhere they can share?

Ebtunich

Does anyone know where OBS Transition Matrix stores saved data? I keep getting transitions overwritten and have to reset 8-10 of them every time I restart OBS. Was hoping to be able to just copy a backup of the stored transitions. Thanks!

Hi.
I have the same issue. But i realize that the transitions that get overwriting, it has something to do with the scene that was active when you close OBS.

So the "solution" is this: Add a empty scene, an then, every time before closing OBS, enter that scene. Its not optimal but works for me.

Silven_Myst

Anyone have issue with transitions getting "stuck" and either coming late in the transition or simply not showing it? I have the same transition, works for some scenes, but others its delay or skipped entirely

ItsDaveMars

Hi.
I have the same issue. But i realize that the transitions that get overwriting, it has something to do with the scene that was active when you close OBS.

So the "solution" is this: Add a empty scene, an then, every time before closing OBS, enter that scene. Its not optimal but works for me.

Thank you. Can confirm. When I close OBS Studio with the active scene being one with the "Global" transition selected I no longer have the issue.

4Kane

Does transition matrix still work? i can't make it run on obs 26.1
no extra menus appear for it

can someone help maybe?

Yurlyn

can someone help maybe?
Have you tried reinstalling it? If you're using StreamFX and the websocket you may have to update those too just in case. But my TM is still working on 26.1.0.

JesperMLC

can someone help maybe?

I had the same error, but solved it like this:

1. Rightclick on the .dll file, choose properties and click the "Unblock" button
2. Check that you copied the files to the C:\Program Files\.... and not the C:\Program Files (x86)\....

podonnell

My transition matrix keeps changing one of the 'Any' columns to something that I have changed it from. I don't know why this keeps happening but it is totally random and happens when I am streaming. I have set this to a different value many times and it works until it randomly goes back.

krios

I would like to know how to uninstall Transition Matrix. I think it is conflicting with another transition plugin I have.

I tried to delete the obs-transition-matrix folder but it did not uninstall the plugin.

Thank you in advance.

GrumpyDog

Hi, every time I restart OBS the settings for the Matrix is back to a previous setting. Any advice on why this could be?

Exeldro

@JEJ that sound like 1 of the know issues of transition matrix:
You could try the Transition Table plugin that does not have that issue.

greg.k

can anyone tell me where the mac version is gone to? There are only 2 options on the site now: Linux and Windows. But on github there is Mac listed.

Yeah. I have found a few articles telling you how to do your own build for OSX Catalina, but it appeared to be a long and complicated process. It would be awesome if a build was downloadable.