OBS Toolbar

OBS Toolbar 0.1.2

TexmanDIXX

Awesome plugin! You are a saint for just makin the thing. I LOVE the real estate it give back to me. I have a question/suggestion though. Are there any plans to put a button to allow pausing and resuming a recording? I have it set up on Touch Portal / SAMMI but was wonderin if it could/would be part of the UI in OBS.

Thanks again for the work!

greatcalzones

Love the plugin. Just two suggestions for the install process, specifically the MSI and ZIP for the sake of the folks who are non-technical and don't know the ins and outs of how these things work.

1. MSI - The installer gives zero prompt and just drops the files in the stock default C:\Program Files\OBS Studio\obs-plugins\64bit\ folder. At the very least, this should show the user where these files are being dropped and at most, provide a chance for the user to select their OBS folder. Some users install OBS to different file paths, different drive letters, etc.

Additionally, executables with zero prompt after launch give people with technical knowledge bad feelings, as it comes off malware-like. I know that's not the case as this plugin is known at this point, but the point still stands.

2. ZIP - I would say 95% of the plugins distributed for OBS in the ZIP format are generated with the OBS top-level folder structure already intact for easy drag/dropping. I know where these two files go, but most users expect to be able to just drag/drop the data/obs-plugins folder directly into their top level OBS folder and not have to manually find where these files go.

Other than that, keep up the great work!

OpenlyAvoidant

Love this! However, I noticed that 'Start Replay Buffer' is missing. I'm playing around with Hotkeys and noticed it was missing but maybe that's something I can add on my end? I'm unsure. Any feedback would be wonderful, thank you for your time and effort on this! It's fantastic. :)

wwwwwwwwww

Hi How to install this plugin on Linux (ubuntu)? I have tried installing using the .deb as well as moving the unzipped obs-toolbar-0.1.2 folder to /.config/obs-studio/plugins/ but the tool is not showing up on launching OBS. Thanks