OBS Suddenly not working??

filmerdude24

I used it to record a video just fine. Then I immediately recorded another video and that's where it all went to hell. I had Source Record on my camera, and on my display capture. So I would be getting three video files (the scene, the camera, and the display capture/footage). Each time after the first video, it has failed to even record one video file. I mean, after 30 minutes of recording, OBS will NOT process a single thing. It's insanely annoying at this point. I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. The same for the plug-ins. I am about to quit on all of this because it's far too dumb. and NOBODY has the same issues!! I have no idea what I am doing wrong because it's worked for 7 videos before this one. Please help. It is legit not recording anything and I need it. it is NOT A BLACK SCREEN. it is simply NOT giving me the recording files that I want.

PaiSand

What you're doing is achived via a plugin. You must ask on the plugin forum page for support.
OBS only record/stream a composite of the scenes/sources you set up, not individually.

filmerdude24

What you're doing is achived via a plugin. You must ask on the plugin forum page for support.
OBS only record/stream a composite of the scenes/sources you set up, not individually.
I tried to find the plug in forum to post, but it is not available to post. I do not understand what you're trying to tell me. i have been using OBS for about three weeks now.

Anyone is able to help? OBS will NOT record anything whatsoever even without plug ins. Please ignore the plug in stuff, as the MAIN ISSUE IS OBS ISN'T RECORDING AT ALL.