Question / Help OBS Studio Stream Playback LAG on almost every CPU Preset (x264)(Ryzen 5 1600)

Winncoot

Hi!

So since I bought this my Ryzen 5 1600 almost 2 years ago, I have been streaming really great. That CPU is perfect for 720p60 or even 1080p60. The quality was awesome no lag, nothing. I am streaming on Youtube. Streaming was piece of cake. And so I paused for few months and decided to start again. So I start streaming with the same settings I was streaming before, didnt touch anything and the viewers expirienced stream lag. I wasnt having any In-game lag, nothing. Out of nowhere something happened. And so these past 3 days I have been testing every single time. First day was over 40 private streams and trying different settings. Couldnt get it right. Since then I may have deleted more than 60,70 stream videos from my YT channel. I can provide links with the previous smooth streams VS now. Before yesterday I switched to SLOBS to try if anything will help, but everything was the same

Then these were my options:
-Output mode: Simple
-Video Bitrate: 3000
-Encoder: x264
-Base res: 1920x1080
-Scaled: 1280x720
-Bicubic
-FPS: 60

This time after the last stream that my viewers expirienced, I changed the output mode to "Advanced" and tried every single combination. Nothing was the same as the last time.

My PC Specs:
MoBo: Gigabyte AB350M-Gaming
PSU: Hantol 720W 80+ Bronze
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.6GHz
RAM: GSkill DDR4 8GB 2133MHz
GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 270 - 2GB GDDR5 DUAL-X OC

This is My last LOG file I have, https://obsproject.com/logs/0ChOY12cgfl0I7Am ,but I can do a test stream really quickly and send the stream and LOGS all together
I will be so thankful for anyone to help me!

Thanks.

Last edited: