OBS studio portable, droidcam OBS, display the camera , but into meet and discord have issue

Samaelius

Good morning,

I've OBS studio portable and installed the droidcam plug-in, and in the OBS sw work well, but when i try to use into meet (in MS edge) or into discord the camera doesn't appear...
I've already try to install the virtualcam-install.bat, but nothing change...

Idk, someone have some suggestion to try it out?

Thanks in advance for Your attention, and I'm waiting some answers C:

PaiSand

If you have issues with a plugin you must contact the creator of said plugin via the plugin's subforum page which you can access via the same place where you downloaded the plugin.

Samaelius

If you have issues with a plugin you must contact the creator of said plugin via the plugin's subforum page which you can access via the same place where you downloaded the plugin.
In this case i need to contact dev47apps?
There isn't a clear way to contact there developers... I need to search...

Another Q, if i don't going OT:
After download the only droicam client doesn't display to me the only device that i've used for connect, what i'm doing wrong? Is down the same WiFi, so idk where i'm wrong...

PaiSand

All the info needed is in there.

Samaelius

All the info needed is in there.
Thanks. Tbh, now working, idk why, I've follow a random video that saied to create another scenes with video capture and display capture, after I've insert my camera into it and voilà, worth, the black magic xD, LOL, but there is another issue, in OBS all is regular, but in the other software my camera view is reverted...