Bug Report OBS Studio not using my Full Upload Speed!

Duklock

I was using the same settings of my stream for a Year and had no problems that i could't fix.

My Internet speed is 100/10 Mbs
After last weekend my OBS won't stream above 3000 kb/s and often drops to 0 kb/s (I am streaming mostly on YOutube with 7000 kb/s with no problem until now)
I am using Dual PC setup and its doing on both.

I have contacted my provider and they are not seeing any issue on their side. Upload and Download Speed is FINE!

Both PC have same specs.
i7 6700k
GTX 1080
32gb

Here is my last log

Attachments

• 2018-05-21 14-22-49.txt
    22.3 KB · Views: 401

GamerHD

Check your connection for packet loss, lots of ways to do so. Also uncheck the Enforce stream encoder checkbox under Output settings since that is putting some stream limits regarding bitrate I believe.

Duklock

Check your connection for packet loss, lots of ways to do so. Also uncheck the Enforce stream encoder checkbox under Output settings since that is putting some stream limits regarding bitrate I believe.

0% Loss ... Unchecked Enforce Stream Encoder .... Still its not fixed
f350e483ab8d9e89251420b9f61f6cbb.png

GamerHD

Ping an actual outside IP, such as a cmd command "ping youtube.com -t" and leave it running as long as you stream, while streaming, do a speed test and upload should be your upload minus 3 if you still have issues. Other than that, trying to renew the stream key will give you a different node of the youtube live service.

Duklock

Yeah i tried Multiple Platforms and the problem is still there. YouTube Loss is 13%

I contacted our technician he will check the Conetion tonight ...hope it works

GamerHD

Cable providers usually need to have clean signals on their docsis 2/3 modems. Downstream channels 0 dBmV at around 40 dB SNR is ideal. Also upstream power levels around 38 dBmV are ideal. You can do +- for up to 8 not to notice issues. Achieving good signal levels requires proper clean wireing. Unless your isp suffers in general with the whole network then there is no help.