OBS Studio crashes every 10/15 minutes and goes to 0 kbps even if the square remains green

Zerah_TV

PC Specs:
i5 9600KF
Gigabyte 1660s
Gigabyte B360 Gaming
16GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
GIGABYTE SSD 480GB
1TB HD
PSU - 650W
Windows 10
I use Ethernet cable

I have tried:
Uninstalling and reinstalling OBS
Contacted my internet provider to see if there were any problems
Decrease kbps
Decrease resolution
Tried installing the 32-bit version
Tried formatting the PC
Tried updating the Intel drivers

When I start a stream it's fine for the first 10/15 minutes and then it crashes, sending the kbps to 0 but keeping the green color in the bottom right square. Internet doesn't crash for other applications (like Discord, the game I'm playing, Twitch etc...). After about 30/40 seconds it reconnects and continues to work for 10 minutes exactly and then crashes again.
- I DON'T HAVE THE ERROR FILE
Does anyone know how to help me? Does anyone know if this is a PC component issue?
Thank you very much.

Lawrence_SoCal

I'd recommend setting up a Scene Collection that is very simple
- no audio filters/effects.
- no Chroma filtering or similar
- NO PLUG-INs running

As real-time video encoding is VERY computationally demanding, make sure to monitor hardware resource (CPU, GPU, RAM, Disk I/O, etc) utilization [for ex. using Task manager’s Performance tab and/or Resource Monitor] to see if your system is being maxed out with your settings

And try again
If still having an issue, I'd recommend real-time monitoring on your LAN and especially the Internet connection [though if I had to guess, your description more likely indicates an overwhelmed PC or bad OBS plug-in/settings]