Ok, good to know it's known and already fixed. So far, I'm loving this update. Only thing I would suggest is being able to reorder the audio sources in the menu. If it's already a thing, please let me know because I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Hey, between update v23.2.1 and v24.0.0 RC1 there is a visual difference in the way my transitions are being handled.
Just to explain I have made custom transitions at 1600x903 to be played on a 1920x1084 canvas. Reason is that I use the bottom pixels as a logic controller for stuff on a different OBS that looks at them bottom pixels to determin what should be showing and how much.
That particular crash is caused by the Restream integration. It's a known issue on our side.
Changes were made on our side to be able to manage audio from browser sources. CEF can generate multiple audio streams, and the RC only handles one, which is why you're having issues. Jim pushed a fix to the OBS codebase an hour ago, which should solve the issue (and it did in my testing). Thank you for confirming it's an issue in the wild, as we were only able to reproduce it with SL alerts.
Ideally, the webpage itself should be using AJAX to dynamically fetch updated information, but for pages that don't you can focus the panel itself and hit Ctrl+R to reload the page.Loving the update, but with the inclusion of customizable docks, OBS really needs a way to refresh the docks. Unless I am not seeing it, you can't refresh the docks if they crash or to load in new information.
Ideally, the webpage itself should be using AJAX to dynamically fetch updated information, but for pages that don't you can focus the panel itself and hit Ctrl+R to reload the page.
You can fetch past crash reports using Help -> Crash Reports. If you could upload the crash report, that'll help us ensure it's not a regression somewhere. Glad to hear it solved an issue for you: max audio buffering is usually caused by one of two things: 1) high CPU usage 2) timestamps out of sync / mismatched sample rate.I did get one crash when adding a source (and forgot to get the log before I left the building), but the new release candidate worked well for me. Specifically, it seemed to resolve my Max Audio Buffering Reached issue with my Media Source source for my PTZ camera (further details for that issue can be found here: https://obsproject.com/forum/thread...min-then-drops-low-and-never-recovers.109074/). I haven't had a chance to do any intensive testing yet, but after a couple hours of testing and recording a 1 hour and 30 min sermon without issues, things seemed to work well. Thanks!
I've noticed that there appears to be a limit of 5 browsers open before issues start to arise. I have 3 browser sources total, 2 on screen at a time (I have 2 different chat overlays for different scenes) and if my total browsers open doesn't surpass 5, everything works fine. As soon as I add a 6th browser open by adding a dock, my browser sources in my scenes will start to visually freeze if they get hidden and then unhidden.
I had this same issue when I went to actually stream. Couldn't for the life of me fine the issue. It's a shame having to revert back because the dock update is so good for me!Gave popping noises and whines instead of game and mic audio. I reverted back to my previous version for now, as I wasn't aware of this until 10 minutes into my stream. Also had a crash on start up, but I managed to track down the isssue, it was a file I have on loop using media source, when I removed it, the problem stopped.
Logs from earlier. https://pastebin.com/EjzensBL