Resource icon

OBS Status overlay (requires Playclaw) 0.3

adminimus

adminimus submitted a new resource:

OBS Status overlay (requires Playclaw) - Displays stream status, time, bitrate at in-game overlay

Displays stream/recording status at in-game overlay. Actually there are two plugins: first for OBS and second for Playclaw 5.

View attachment 6067
Displayed info:
  1. Current OBS status (idle / streaming / recording / preview )
  2. Streaming time
  3. Bitrate
  4. FPS
  5. Dropped frames
  6. Muted sound / microphone
Requirements:
Overlay...

Read more about this resource...

Samehada

I was waiting for this one.
thanks a lot.
but it doesn't see at not in fullscleen mode.

And I want to small display option.(such as displaying numbers.)

Samehada

Thanks for the reply.
But, It worked After editing the profile of playclew.
(r_stick_x right → left)
So, please forgot.

Kombowz

This is AWESOME - However, Battle-Eye Blocks it from loading the DLL and cannot be used for games such as DayZ to see the information.

Any way to fix this issue?

adminimus

This is AWESOME - However, Battle-Eye Blocks it from loading the DLL and cannot be used for games such as DayZ to see the information.
Does it block OBS_status-32.dll or entire playclaw? Currently I have no arma-based games to test :(

Mavi

Hey,

I loved your OBS status overlay thingy. But right now after the recent update to Playclaw I can't get it to work. Are you planning on fixing the overlay? It would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much for your work,

Adam 'Mavi' K.

adminimus

But right now after the recent update to Playclaw I can't get it to work.
There was no updates for stable playclaw, latest version released last year (5.0 build 3105). But it seems that steam version has updated to 5.1 branch. It has complete new API, so overlay plugin has to be rewritten from scratch. I'll make new overlay, but it will take more time :)

Furkan OZKAYA

Doesnt work or I can't get it to work. Can some one help me? I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit but I use 32 bit version of obs.