Question / Help OBS settings

Ramaccia_96

Good evening,
I downloaded obs and did some tests, but the quality is not very good, in some parts of the recording you can see many pixels, i tried to change some setting (increase video bitrate for example) butr the problem still remaing. Can you tell me good settings?
I tried to record in 1080p on F1 2019 with a 2060TI and a 9600K.
Thank you if someone can help me.

Narcogen

Tools > Auto-Configuration Wizard

Or stick with simple output mode, indistinguishable quality, large file size. These are sensible defaults. If you don't need multitrack audio this should work fine with your hardware for 1080p60.

Ramaccia_96

Ok, thank you! i want the same video quality as when i play, can i do it with these settings? i have to modify bitrate or somethings else? or only indistinguishable quality?

Narcogen

No, you do not need to modify the bitrate as long as your computer is capable of recording with the above settings. OBS defaults are sensible for computers that meet the system requirements.

Ramaccia_96

Really thank you for your help, but i still have problems.. i try on war thunder (it's not an heavy game, i play in fhd) but the quality is not the same as when i play... i'm using 48 fps recording and indistinguishable quality. how can i improve?