Obs Recording Stop

Netca

Hi guys, i have a big problem what really annoys me. I bought a Avermedia Live Gamer HD2, i want recording games from Xbox one series s.
The problem is, when i recording, 5-10 minute and the video is stop. I try all setting what i saw in the internet, but is doesnt work.
What setting can i try? Or what can i do?

I have Nvidia Gtx 1650 4gb gddr6
Intel Core i3-10100F 3.6GHz
2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz
ASUS PRIME H410M-K R2.0

Please help me, im really desperate

Attachments

• 2023-04-09_21-48-48.txt
    15.8 KB · Views: 17

Suslik V

The frame freezes and there is no sound from the capture device?
It seems that you need to use recording software from the device manufacturer (forum posts suggest this solution). Forget about using OBS with it. There is no errors in the OBS log. Highly likely, it's kind of firmware bug of the device.

Old OBS recommendations:

Of course, try contacting the device manufacturer to find a solution (crossed fingers).

Netca

The frame freezes and there is no sound from the capture device?
It seems that you need to use recording software from the device manufacturer (forum posts suggest this solution). Forget about using OBS with it. There is no errors in the OBS log. Highly likely, it's kind of firmware bug of the device.

Old OBS recommendations:

Of course, try contacting the device manufacturer to find a solution (crossed fingers).
Doesnt work with recording software by avermedia, it record 10min, and stop the recording, say the capture card is removed
The device manufacturer dont know whats the problem. I spoke w them.

Netca

firmware or hardware bug 99%
Ask for replace.

Before asking for replace - find a friend with PC where you can plug it in for 2 hour recording test.
I tried another pc, with same gpu, cpu...it doesnt work. I tried the xbox app for record, witout capture card, but the gameplay video(window record) stop/freezing again.

Suslik V

Look,
if the capture device stops feeding frames to your PC then this is device issue.
If OBS encountered error during capture then the log file needed to see details.

Netca

Look,
if the capture device stops feeding frames to your PC then this is device issue.
If OBS encountered error during capture then the log file needed to see details.
And what do you recommend? Buy another capture card?

Suslik V

Log file says that the recording lasts for ~3 minutes and was stopped. No errors or frame drops/encoding overloads.

Edit: download frame time is low, so the video card is in fast slot and works OK.

Last edited:

Netca

Log file says that the recording lasts for ~3 minutes and was stopped. No errors or frame drops/encoding overloads.

Edit: download frame time is low, so the video card is in fast slot and works OK.
So we dont know whats the problem :)