OBS recording looks laggy every 10 seconds, but no dropped frames or visible encoding lag in stats

hotdog123

Hi!
I have a very weird problem. I had reset my PC and before the reset, everything was fine with OBS. I reinstalled every application correctly, the FIRST one was OBS, I don't have any viruses. I set OBS to my normal settings: 1080p 60fps, Bitrate: 8000 kbps, Encoder: NVIDIA NVENC (new), Audiobitrate: 320.
But somehow the recordings fps are visible dropping, but OBS says, everything is fine. My game runs smooth and OBS says, there is no problem and 3% CPU usage.
But my recording lags already in the OBS preview every 10 seconds (the lags are also there, when OBS ist not recording and only shows the preview) and my recording is also laggy every 10 seconds. I uploaded an example on YouTube to show, how it looks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBN6VH1yrwU

Can somebody help me pls?
Already thanks and sorry for my bad English. I'm german.

PaiSand

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.