Question / Help Obs recording is choppy

SHaDoXzz

Hi guys, i really hope you can help me out since ive been dealing with this since i a while and i cant figure out why.
I've included the log file from the last time this happened which you can see on this unlisted video on my youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlY6UP5ZJpk&feature=youtu.be
My Pc Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X
Cpu Kühler: CoolerMaster Liquid 360R RGB
GPU: GTX 1070 8GB RAM
RAM: 16 GB vom schönen Skill TridentZ Rgb
Mobo: MSI x470 Gaming Pro
SSD: 256GB
HDD: 4TB

I record to my HDD, the Game i am recording was on my hdd but swapped it to ssd and obs is on ssd.
Basically as you've seen in this small clip it just "freezes" for a second and then continues, i can have it between 2-10 times per minute, it happens in the recording from the replaybuffer but also in the normal recording.
I updated my drivers obs literally everything there is. I played around with settings like CBR, VBR, CQP and even put my res to 720p and this still happens.
I usually aim for 50-70k Bitrate while recording. I changed it to different quality settings and changed the priority for obs and also for the Encoder (which is NVENC) btw and yeah i also tried the NVENC (new) encoder, but the problem remains the same, i saw some guy giving obs real time priority and it worked out for him apparently, but it didnt do the thing for me ^^.
I also tried both OBS and SLOBS but same thing, i dont really think its my setup since when playing fortnite i am always at 40% gpu load and 50% cpu load.

Also ingame everything is fine i dont really notice recording or anything.. :/

I've been struggling with this for quite a while now and i tried so many things but nothing fixed it.. Its really frustrating if you want to create content, but this just keeps happening ^^ ruins all the footage..

So yeah kindest regards and hope you guys can help me out!!!

Attachments

• 2019-03-30 19-48-16.txt
    147.3 KB · Views: 23

SHaDoXzz

FIXED: USE DISPLAY DRIVER UNINSTALLER To get rid of all your old drivers and then reinstall them again but i preferably took the creator driver from nvidia which made gaming so smooth now