Question / Help OBS & Razer Ripsaw Causing PC Lag and Audio Issues.

My Laptop is a:
HP ENVY Notebook - 17t-k200 CTO
i7 5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz
Intel HD Graphics 5500 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M
16 gigs of Ram
Screen Res: 1920 x 1080.
Windows 8.1 64bit

To put this simply, during mid OCT HP put out a update which my computer tried to install but restarted time and time again giving a infinite blue screen loops, I factory reset and just installed everything.
Now I have OBS back which I had a problem installing the C++ packages it needed, I got that problem sorted.

Now my issue is with my Razer Ripsaw Capture Card, I have disabled HDCP on my ps4. When I "Activate" my capture card my OBS and computer begin to lag simultaneously and my FPS goes down to 1.67FPS, my "Beats Audio" will spam a "device has been plugged in and device has been unplugged" which completely disabled my sound except for my headset that was plugged in, I had to restart / hard reset to resolve this issue.

During said time my PC begins to lag extremely bad to the point it'll crash if my Razer Ripsaw Capture card is left "Activated" too long.
Even if my capture card is active and my ps4 being on home screen it still lags my OBS and system until its deactivated.
(Because of this extreme FPS lag with OBS and my PC it takes forever to click anything so I haven't been able to stream or record)

https://obsproject.com/logs/13AetbWdyZcK4sVt But this is the log I was able to produce.

I have tried to lower the res for the capture card down to 720 and that still didnt help, this issue is only present while the Razer Ripsaw is "Activated" even if the res is not showing a picture my OBS and PC will still lag.
(Prior to the HP update in OCT, my system had no issues, I have installed the razer software and cortex and neither have helped.)
Far as I'm aware my drivers are all up to date (Except my Geforce GTX which refuses to update for whatever reason now =[ ), my OBS is version 24.0.3 32bit (not sure if thats the issue)

mirobane

i got same during a time. use usb 3.1 or 3.2 instead of 3.0 . seems razer did a sneaky update on old ripsaws and now it do this bizare thing