obs output audio to tv and virtual audio cable (zoom) at same time

nsb_500

Hello OBS Community,
So I am having a slight issue.
So I have a project that i will need to project to zoom and to a live in-room (conference room) tv.
The zoom part Ihave figured out that I need to use the virual camera then set my OBS Advanced Audio "Monitoring Device" settings to a virtual cable drive (an extension downloadable) to play the audio on zoom.

Now on the TV connected to the laptop I project the OBS Programme by right clicking the screen then "fullscreen projector (program)" and select the TV output.
but that only does the video but there is no Sound output going to the tv and is only outputting on zoom.
obs to tv and zoom.png

Can I have a solution where I can output the sound (audio) to both zoom as well as the TV?
I highly apprciate.

Acher

Just a sugestion, as I'm new to OBS...
Wouldn't it be easier to use an audio mixer (like voicemeeter) and select it in OBS as your main audio source and then, with the mixer, select the various inputs and outputs?

I'm just throwing the idea out, I'm actually unsure if that'd be viable for what you want to do.

nsb_500

Just a sugestion, as I'm new to OBS...
Wouldn't it be easier to use an audio mixer (like voicemeeter) and select it in OBS as your main audio source and then, with the mixer, select the various inputs and outputs?

I'm just throwing the idea out, I'm actually unsure if that'd be viable for what you want to do.
Are there any video guides to this methodology?

nsb_500

Dear Archer and OBS Community.
below is a diagram to illustrate what I am trying to achieve
1634019588417.png

giving a scenario of a hybrid conference, where there are 2 TVs in a room and I am the presenter, I want to send my audio and video to the 2 TVs.
Any tips and suggestions would be great.