Odin_Actual_US
New Member
Good day, all.
I recently got into streaming and have been every day for a few weeks now without issue. Unfortunately when I decided to play Stardew Valley with the girl friend and we downloaded a bunch of mods. Now when I go to stream or record anything, if im clicked out of Stardew Valley, it will record just fine but if I click back into the game it will lock up.
I've switched from full screen to windowed and window borderless. It only works with windowed and windows (1909 and newer)
Everything I've seen so far online only works with OBS preupdate. Any help would be appreciated and im willing to provide any further details. Also, im a tech savvy guy, and work in IT. So I'm sure the fix is simple and im looking at all the complicated paths.
I recently got into streaming and have been every day for a few weeks now without issue. Unfortunately when I decided to play Stardew Valley with the girl friend and we downloaded a bunch of mods. Now when I go to stream or record anything, if im clicked out of Stardew Valley, it will record just fine but if I click back into the game it will lock up.
I've switched from full screen to windowed and window borderless. It only works with windowed and windows (1909 and newer)
Everything I've seen so far online only works with OBS preupdate. Any help would be appreciated and im willing to provide any further details. Also, im a tech savvy guy, and work in IT. So I'm sure the fix is simple and im looking at all the complicated paths.