OBS not reaching 60fps when recording with a capture card

PaiSand

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording for more than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Fauh

So I did that and there's only one warning, it says it has mismatched sample rates, but I don't think that's the problem... or is it?

PaiSand

OK.
Lets dive into it.
You have only 8GB of RAM and you need at least 16GB.
Monitor capture has to be on it's own scene. It casues issues with window or game capture.
You can safely reduce the sample rate of the Digital Audio Interface (USB3.0 Audio) to 48Khz so it works better with the low resources you have.

And this is your issue with the camera:
15:56:17.455: Error decoding video
15:56:17.455: DShow: Run failed (0x800705AA): Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

Check for updates on everything. Specially drivers. And the app most cameras comes with.
If problems persist, scale the resolution to 720p. Or go for 30fps.

Finally, you have a kind of old computer and you installed win11 on it. You'll be better with win10 fully updated.

Fauh

Ok, I understand most of the stuff you mentioned. How do I reduce the sample rate of the Digital Audio Interface (USB3.0 Audio)?