Bug Report OBS New Twitch Panels ( Twitch Chat , Twitch Stats , Twitch Activity , Twitch Stream Title )

this new Panels or Modules are GREAT new feature, just is sign up with twich in OBS and voaila , BUT i have recently NOTICED in the first update that added this and the latest update till this date im wrinting this, that EVERYTIME i Restart ( Close and Open ) my OBS that SPECIFIC Panels Dissapear, and the thing I have to do to make them appear again is TO: Unlink my Twitch Account where you before put your stream Key, and The RE Link it again my Twitch Account, so when i click it Apply, they Appear again just new, but i feel this a little unpractical doing this everytime i open OBS , so i would like to see if a developer tries this, if everybody has this same problem too and hope i´ll get fixed soon.
Thanks You so Much

Yeah, thats a little boring thing to do, every time i open obs i have to RE LINK my Twitch account for the Twitch Panels to been able to use them, the Twitch Activity Feed , Twitch Estadistics, and Twitch Stream Title Panels, hopefully they Notice it and find a solution

Hello Harold, Thank U so much for your answer, i do have stream elements OBS.live, i use only his Media Request player Widget, would be great to both work good, but its a worth sacrifice to download ground control for the media request and uninstalling obs.live Thank U so much for the help