Resource icon

OBS Lyrics 2.0.0

JDHaviland

I tried the Lyrics++, but could not select a source. Refreshing, restarting, etc. refused to populate the available sources. Went back to lyrics+ and it worked. We’ll see if it continues to work.
I am giving up on Lyrics. I spent an hour this afternoon setting up the 5 hymns for Sunday. I clicked to prepare the last one only to have it instantly crash OBS completely. When I restarted OBS, all 5 hymns were gone! I wasn't about to start all over again. Not a happy camper!

JDHaviland

I have given up on Lyrics. Hotkeys are flakey and occasionally don’t respond. Then the last time I was setting up the 5 hymns for Sunday morning, I hit “prepare” for the last one and OBS crashed immediately. When I restarted it, all five hymns were gone again. I just wasn’t going through the whole process of setting them all up again. It’s a shame, because it seemed promising, but it’s just too unreliable.

DCStrato

I tried the Lyrics++, but could not select a source. Refreshing, restarting, etc. refused to populate the available sources. Went back to lyrics+ and it worked. We’ll see if it continues to work.
Sounds like something to do with the Mac Mini. I am trying to research what that might be as I have no way to test or debug it. I found some things on needing to change rights to get access to the keyboard for hot keys, but without a mini to try it I am not sure if or when I will be able to debug this. D.C

DCStrato

I am giving up on Lyrics. I spent an hour this afternoon setting up the 5 hymns for Sunday. I clicked to prepare the last one only to have it instantly crash OBS completely. When I restarted OBS, all 5 hymns were gone! I wasn't about to start all over again. Not a happy camper!
I am sorry it is not working for you. I wish I could debug this on a Mac, but I don't own one. D.C.

StoStudios

Hello, just wanted to appreciate the effort on putting up this script you created. It's totally a game changer for us! Here are some of my suggestion to improve further the system.

1. In our case, the fade option has little range only, we wish to have a much quicker fade time.
2. We hope the script may add an overview of the lyrics and can press the part where we can jump to because we have the moment where we seek along the hotkeys the right part of the song we are singing.

We appreciate to see this script much improve in the future because its so much helpful specially today that most churches are doing livestream to further reach many. Thanks!