OBS is disconnecting during transmission.

bRiZAs2

My OBS is disconnecting and reconnecting while streaming, and this is random. Sometimes it happens 10-20 minutes after starting the broadcast, but it usually takes 1-3 hours to happen, last week it didn't happen to me.
I've tried several things, changing the twitch transmission key, changing the twitch server, lowering the bitrate, changing the ip on obs, resetting the modem, reinstalling obs, I tried using twitch studio, even disabling the Windows Hardware GPU Scheduler, because I saw in a post that it could solve, but it did not help.

My log file here: https://obsproject.com/logs/tlmMoiJ0d5Oaa3-_

Captura de tela 2022-02-21 151832.png

Harold

You're having a connection issue between you and twitch if you're having the issue even in twitch studio.

cyclemat

13:02:31.313: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Interface: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller (ethernet, 100 mbps) > check your Nework cables cables 100mbps ?

13:02:32.636: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] New socket loop enabled by user <- Disable it
13:02:32.636: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Low latency mode enabled by user <- Disable it

bRiZAs2

13:02:31.313: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Interface: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller (ethernet, 100 mbps) > check your Nework cables cables 100mbps ?

13:02:32.636: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] New socket loop enabled by user <- Disable it
13:02:32.636: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Low latency mode enabled by user <- Disable it
I was testing an old cable, but it didn't help.
i dont know how to disable the new socket loop
And the low latency mode I activated it to see if it would help, but no

cyclemat

disable all this
1645473998340.png

did you set anything on the network card driver or did you use an old network switch ?

what type of router did you use ?