Milochrist

Hi, my OBS crashes everytime I want to close it. You may think "well.. you don't have to worry 'cause you literally want to close it", and you would be completely right, but my custom browser panels get lost everytime :(

I have a LOT of plugins and effects, so I can't afford to lose all my configurations. Here's the crash file so you can help me.
And this is my pc specifications:
Ryzen 3700x (cooler stock)
Colorful 2060 iGame Ultra
32gb RAM (4x8) 3200mhz

Thanks!

Attachments

• Crash 2020-12-20 19-42-11.txt
    181.7 KB · Views: 57

koala

According to the crash log, it crashes in a vst plugin dll called "auburn sounds graillon 2-64.dll"

Milochrist

According to the crash log, it crashes in a vst plugin dll called "auburn sounds graillon 2-64.dll"

You're right! just uninstalled the auburn vst and it worked, but now the crash log says it's the move transition plugin (attached)
It still crashes, but not always, I would say 2 of 5 times it crashes. What can I do?

Attachments

• Crash 2020-12-20 21-19-48.txt
    303.7 KB · Views: 24

koala

Reduce the amount of plugins of all kinds down to the ones you actually use and remove plugins that produce a crash.

Dmbuki

Hello,
I'm also having the same issue with crashing when I close OBS. Happens quite often. Attached is the crash report, thanks to help.

Attachments

• Crash 2021-01-08 16-10-09.txt
    104.1 KB · Views: 28

BluePeer

there is something wring with your NDI

c:\program files\newtek\ndi 4 runtime\v4\processing.ndi.lib.x64.dll
wrong version/config/....