OBS GPU Spikes on certain games

Citflux

Hi,

So I've been looking through a lot of forums for answers and haven't seem to have found what I'm looking for. I have a few games (Hunt showdown, star citizen, dead by daylight) that will not use 100% of my GPU but sometimes I will get a stutter that will appear to be a slow down followed by a quick catch up. I have been monitoring my OBS during streams and recordings and I notice that randomly OBS GPU usage spikes from 10% on average to randomly anywhere from 30-70% which is when the lag happens.

I have tried using OBS Log Analyzer and it shows Rending Lag and GPU Encoding Overload but I have tried the fixes they recommend and I am still a bit confused as with some of these games, like Hunt Showdown, my GPU never passes 70% but my OBS will spike to 50% then my overall GPU will hit 100%

Specs:
GPU: 2080 Super
CPU: i9-9900k
RAM: 64GB 3200mhz

OBS Settings:
Res (Base and Scaled): 1664x936
Downscale Filter: Lanczos 36 Samples
FPS: 60
Encoder: NVIDIA NVENC H.264 (new)
Rate Control: CBR
Bitrate: 6000
Keyframe: 2
Preset: Quality
Profile: high
Look-ahead (Unchecked)
Psycho Visual Tuning (Checked)
GPU: 0
Max B-frames: 2

Process Priority: High
Renderer: Direct3D 11
Ran as admin

Game Capture Properties:
Only 3 checked are Limit Capture Framerate, Capture Cursor, and Use anti-cheat compatibility hook

Log Files:

Citflux

Update: Is also happening when just leaving the program open but not recording or streaming just having it idly capture my game