OBS Font won't appear

TreyCozy

I forsure know that I'm not the best at computer stuff but I was following a YouTube video on how to put most recent follower text on OBS from Stream Labels. I set up the folder where the .txt files would be. Once I go in and set up the way I want it to appear on screen. I'm faced with a problem when I put Text GDI+ on OBS. I do the check for Read from file in the Properties window and I find the .txt file in the folder I set up earlier. Once I enter it in the field where the text is suppose to be isn't there. Is there a way to get past this? I really need help setting up to stream

Also: I'm provide pictures to show what I mean. In the red is where it doesn't show
69232934135__D7DB122E-CAD4-4675-BCE1-EA3A5DF30F11.jpg

TreyCozy

Is there any text in the file yet?
What fonts have you tried?
Yes I did it through streamlabels

I did a basic font just to see how it looks then I was going to change it. In the picture it didn't pop up anything to see a sample of so that I change resize on the actual obs studio.

Harold

If you're using an added font you need to add the font for all users, not just a single user.

CajunDreamz

i'm having the same issue as trey posted here, and i don't see that a solution was given. i too installed fonts to my pc, and i'm getting nowhere. i've asked on the discord server, but no one is giving clear direction. i can use the font in gimp if i'm making an image, but i'm using a tutorial on youtube--probably the same one trey is using--to set up my obs studio for when i switch to it from twitch studio.

attached are screenshots comparing installed font vs system font.

Attachments

• installed font text overlay.png
    installed font text overlay.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 44
  • system font text overlay.png
    system font text overlay.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 46