Question / Help OBS - DroidCam. It's possible use 2 or more cellphones as cameras simultaneously?

Luis Eduardo

I need to use 2 cellphones as independent cameras live in obs, but droidcam only accept 1 phone at the time.

It's possible use 2 or more cellphones as cameras simultaneously?

Maybe somebody know about it?

Without video capture device will be cheapest to use HD quality in obs. Really appreciate your help.

napalermo

I need to use 2 cellphones as independent cameras live in obs, but droidcam only accept 1 phone at the time.

Without video capture device will be cheapest to use HD quality in obs. Really appreciate your help.

Hi, for this I use the irium webcam I can capture 4 cell phones in it by the usb cable practically without leg super simple.

jgcastror

I have used up to 4 cellphone cameras with Droidcam OBS in OBS Studio 26.1 with no issues at all; frequently I use 3 cameras (cellphone) and I have tested using 4 also however I have never went live with the 4 of them; not sure why you mention you can not use 2 at the same time.